Are You Overwhelmed, Overworked and Over-Stressed? Duh! Show me a Mom who isn’t, right?
That’s why this HUGE announcement and official LAUNCH of the very first The Empowered Mom Podcast is finally here. You’ve been asking and asking and asking and now, (after lots of late nights, no sleep, in the studio, production team, PR, and lots of other behind-the scenes action) – HERE IT IS! This is incredibly personal and special. Because it’s about YOU, about US, about what you have wanted to talk about, have requested and comes directly from my heart and The Empowered Mom COMMUNITY. Because, there is no perfect mom, there is The Empowered Mom.
So, if you are a mom and are trying to deal with it all and end up still Overwhelmed, Overworked and Over-Stressed, then join in for tips on how to handle it, cope with it and EMPOWER yourself. This is ABOUT you and FOR YOU. Want to Learn and listen on how to empower yourself in crucial conversations together to deal with it all and make significant changes in your life? Keep reading and listen in now…
If you are feeling Over-committed, Overwhelmed and Overworked – and Over-Stressed (and who isn’t!?) Then THIS is specifically for you, Moms. All of the year it feels this way, but ESPECIALLY this time of year.
And I screwed up. I over-committed myself and missed being up at the school for my son. It was on my calendar. I had a reminder. And yet: LIFE.
Then I ended up kicking myself, blaming myself and feeling even MORE of that ever-present and the albatross that is: MOM GUILT.
So, now I’m going down the rabbit-hole of EVEN LESS EFFECTIVE.
Ever feel that way?
When we try and do too much, be everywhere and do everything – we are missing out on the most important things: our kids, our families, ourselves.
How do you EMPOWER yourself and become MORE EFFECTIVE?
LIsten in now to the VERY FIRST The Empowered Mom Podcasts (Make sure you subscribe – it’s FREE, easy and we share what matters most to YOU while offering tips, life hacks, hilarity and genuine community together). It’s about you, from you and a very personal journey together in the community of The Empowered Moms. Check out the tips to help YOU realize what YOU CAN DO and what you CAN’T DO:
- Take a Breathe.
- Literally. Stop for a moment and take a breathe. Will it change the world, is it going to get the laundry done or change your circumstances? No, but it will let YOU chill – even if just a second after you drop off the screaming kids in carpool, or you’re going for a walk, or you are in your car and listen to the podcast – then breathe, for just a sec. And then:
- Think Priorities:
- Does the Gingerbread Village need that extra sugar snow sparkle? Do you have to go to EVERY event? Do you REALLY need 7 Martha-Stewart-Worthy Christmas Trees? Or do YOUR kids need time with YOU? After all, isn’t that all they want?
- Look at the Values You Are Teaching And SHOWING
- Those little faces are watching. Soaking up what you do like a sponge. (Don’t overthink that one – it will freak you out, just as it does me – I am empowering myself everyday and just praying I am not raising my kids to fund future therapists! Ha! ) That’s why it’s important so realize who and what comes first. Are we teaching the value of THINGS or the value of time, relationships and family? Is it easy? No. Is it doable? Yes. That’s why we will continue the conversations here and on The Empowered Mom podcasts.
- Stop putting so much UNREALISTIC pressure on ourselves
- Just cut the CRAP. The immense amount of pressure and unrealistic expectations we put on ourselves can be more than stressful, they can suffocate you to the point of complete exhaustion and ineffectiveness. Remember, you can’t pour from an empty cup. Stop, look, listen – wait, I digress to the school crossing guards….see, it’s so easy to go 17 different directions, 25 different things to do, 14 place to be and then really, you end up, completely empty, nothing to give to anyone and nothing left for yourself.
- Time to EMPOWER yourself by taking back control of your life.
- It may be one tiny thing – but will inspire, encourage and EMPOWER you. The power in that? Monumental, because you will have defined your priorities, have a sense of accomplishment and that will bleed over into all other areas of your life.
- Put on your PJs, grab some cocoa (or wine, um, yes, HELLLOOOO!) and spend time with your kids.
- Your time is their currency – that’s all they want – they want YOU.
REMEMBER: There is no PERFECT Mom, There IS THE EMPOWERED MOM!
Now – all you Moms we have heard from – THANK YOU! I love hearing from you! Let’s continue this EMPOWERED movement, let’s continue the conversations – and PLEASE, do me a favor – heck, do yourself a favor – and SUBSCRIBE FREE to The Empowered Mom podcasts. This is about you, for you.
CLICK THIS NOW and SUBSCRIBE FREE HERE and get notifications and share:
Subscribe to The Empowered Mom Podcast to ensure that you never miss an episode and get notified as soon as new episodes are released
To listen to this episode of The Empowered Mom Podcast
You can check it out on ALL my social platforms:
See you soon, and listen in and remember, there is no perfect mom, There IS The EMPOWERED Mom.
Go Empower Yourself Today!